The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Bill Gates has spoken PAY ATTENTION you peasant

April 1st, 2020 at about 4:45 a.m. or so

Good Morning carbon based life forms,

There are famous folks that are well known and they are forever linked to exact topics. For example,  I might say Albert Einstein and you might respond with "E=mc2 or The Atomic Bomb" or something like that. I might say Clark Kent and you may respond "Superman". I could go on however the point is to say that we forever seemingly link names to events, good and bad. As a society we sort of always have. It exists in every facet of our personal consciousness and truly amazes me that this is not more widely discussed in some fashion. Maybe it is and I missed it. Famous people become known for a certain topic and then magically they become experts on everything else. Mark Cuban cashed in on the dotcom bubble before it crashed to earth, became a billionaire, bought an NBA franchise and suddenly he is an expert in all things basketball. He's not really, but that doesn't stop broadcasters from asking his opinion on everything under the sun related to basketball. He has parlayed that into TV show appearances and knows more about sponsoring new businesses in  a venture capital sense because , het he has money so that makes him smart right? He has a net worth of 4-5 billion dollars so that means he knows more right? I mean he is a strategic thinker right?

WTF are you talking about BigMike? Well I'm glad you asked that because this is one of those moments that make me go hmmmm, lets talk about some stuff. I think that I'm talking to myself and a readership of about 3 people including family, however for me this is an exercise in processing my own random thoughts more than anything else. I told my wife yesterday that I would not recommend a trip through my brain to anyone, because of the sharp drop offs, the sudden turns and the dark scary alleyways that exist in there. But I digress.

My 5 WTF Moments from today are :

  1. One of the biggest news stories today is an article written by some schmuck asking Bill Gates how he would solve the nightmare created by the coronavirus. If I were President this is what I would do - Bill Gates, Since he is is one of the founders of Microsoft and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and is one of the wealthiest people on the planet alive, it only makes sense that he should know how to get us out of this mess right? The guy who knows how to buy and close up other software companies the fastest , the guy who knows how to write crappy half completed software and call it a "version" , to be updated online after its sold would know more than anyone how to solve this right? I get it, and I know I'm being snarky and smart-assey when I say this , however give me a break. This guy doesnt know more than anyone else, he can just afford to buy the best helpers with PHds who do. It's like that with all of them. No wonder they classify janitors as essential workers.
  2. Ronda Rousey has a knack for reinvention. She is really good at it too. Maybe it is her ability to remain genuine and keep smiling that suckers us in and maybe it is that smile, but somehow she can start left and turn right and we just smoothly follow without realizing there has been a turn. I remember watching her at the Olympics and thinking she was going to be a star and not for Judo either. Olympian, actress, homemaker, wife (sort of), reality star, model, MMA fighter, wrestler , I mean what's left? I am certain she's going to show us and it'll probably be good. This week she is known for being in Quarantine with her mate , Travis Brown and talking about anal sex (which I'm a firm NO on ) with apparently no , zero, repercussions unless you count the comments from assholes littering her twitter account. Amazing.
  3. Why do I blog anyhow? I have about 253 articles , videos, pictures and topics I've written about since 2005 and I just keep writing. Is it fame? Nope, no fame. Is it money? or the chance that one article may be picked up by a rich person to be made into a movie or a book? Fat effin chance of that wouldn't you say? I think I do it to communicate with my associates and family because I am so bad at staying in contact with them. It also makes me happy and fills my spare time better than activities that would require me to get off my fat ass like volunteering at the animal shelter would. Realistically I do not believe there is anyone except me who has read a single post all the way through or who has read all that I have published. I wrote two different books to, no one bought those either. I read them, I think that's it. Prove me wrong.
  4. Do you have a need for some type of computer or electronics cable. If you do please let me know, because I am getting ready to clean out my office, which will include throwing out about 1000 different types of computer, printer, phone, electronic and charger cables. I've got a ton of crap that has gotta go. FREE. FREE. FREE.
  5. If you have ever wondered , I value you as a family member, friend or associate no matter how lousy I am at returning phone calls or answering the phone. Everyone and I mean everyone from my brothers to business associates has told me about this from time to time, about how I never return calls or seemingly never answer the phone when you call. Or maybe it's that I never return your call after you have left a message. I have no excuse , I'm a bum. This is something I am lousy at, except if you have ever left me a message on Skype. For that I'm working on figuring out how to be notified that you've left a message. Right now, I don't have a clue if you called on skype and I don't know why either. I'm working on it.
Have a terrific day and please don't get sick,

BigMike





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.