The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Everybody Poops

Tuesday March 31, 2020 about 7:45 am

Hello fellow humans,

If you are looking at this then the chances are that (1.) You are bored or (2.) You are looking for something to laugh at or (3.) Wondering what my goofy ass is up to now.

Hard to figure and tough to answer as I really don't have a process that I go through daily when I write these blog entries and I do not see myself as either a journalist or as an astute observer of life. I just sometimes wonder ? WTF ? What the Hell was that??

When I have a WTF moment I like to write them down so my family can read them and laugh or so my family can read them and then shake their heads or so in the future my children and grandchildren will have a little piece of me that they can read and know what I was like. It's the same reason I record videos on youtube and facebook. I'm just trying to leave something behind for them to share and laugh about when I'm gone instead of sitting around all mopey and crying for some dumbass reason.

Listen !!Everybody Poops. At the end of your life when you expire, all muscle tension releases and you poop, maybe just a little, but it still happens. You probably pee a little too but hey! I do that already. I've beat this into all of them. Laugh don't cry !! Everybody Poops.

My 5 things are weak ones to day , I mean not everyday is all star day.
  1. I don't know (and truth be told, respectfully I don't care) what a Tiger King is. I get the basic story, roadside gay zoo owner gone bad, sentenced to 20+ years in prison. I don't know and don't care about the details. Is that bad? Supposedly , allegedly this show is the number one show on streaming services. I've never watched a minute and don't know anyone who has (or they know better than to tell me). 
  2. I think I spend about 20 minutes everyday looking at various video sites. I used to watch youtube a lot, however I got SICK TO DEATH of being pestered by their ADS and free trial shit and started looking elsewhere. Now I spend more time looking at Digg.com than anywhere else. Its where I eventually landed. It used to be MilkandCookies.com, but all their content restrictions and nutty code on their site finally drove me away. 
  3. All day , every day on every source is COVID-19, everything you could ever want to know and then a little more. TV is now beginning to produce specials and have video of people who are reporting the tragedies from the front line like NY City and LA. I think I will stick it out in small town USA, and avoid everybody (like the plague?), follow the instructions and see if I can not get sick and not die from this crap. I am not going to watch it unfold in living color as they follow funerals and see people expire and or watch as Hollywood produces and shows specials about the brave men and women who are fighting and dying trying to treat people who have this disease though. It's too tragic, too sad, too close to home. My wife is a nurse. I worry too much as it is. No way Jose`.
  4. According to recent reports the Mafia (especially NY City) is taking a big hit right now because all of their traditional sources of income are sidelined and shut down because of COVID-19. Well, it could not happen to a nicer bunch of people.
  5. Is it just me??  or have the ads at the bottom of news and internet pages getting worse and more gross and becoming more stupid by the day??  I know targeting advertising uses what you've searched about and things like that but I clear my browser tracks every day. I erase cookies, sites, passwords and a lot of other internet debris , so how  they pick the ads about "How a Top Surgeon keeps telling ME TO PROPERLY EMPTY MY BOWELS" I'll never know.
That's all folks !! ThankX for reading.

BigMike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.