The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Friday, April 17, 2020

I love my friends ALL of them I hope they all live

4:25 a.the damn m. in the freaking morning on April 17th , 2020

Its friggin Ridiculous I tell ya. We are supposed to be the most advanced country on this planet and we have this many affected and this many dead and dying and it is outrageous and stupid and totally freaking ridiculous. More cases than the next top 4 combined, and we do not even have a national testing regimen. We have over 330 million people in this country (well the legal ones anyhow) and we have not actually tested not even one million people ( (Edit- 04/18/2020- In yesterday's post about Coronavirus testing ,  One of my friends EP pointed out to me I made an error calculating the math statement. He said " Only 1 in 5 tests given are testing positive. Mathematically that means that we have tested well over 3 million people. No other nation on earth has been able to test this many". I was wong, and apologize.) .... so we would know where the hell we are with regard to our actual infection rate, our closed cases, our actual hot spots, our actual problem areas or the actual rate of death or the percentage of folks who will die once they contract this crap, even if we wanted to know.

We don't know any of this because we aren't testing, not really and we don't have a national testing plan, we are not gathering data, we are not following any real time date because of one simple reason. THERE IS NO FEDERAL RESPONSE OR TESTING OR TREATMENT CENTERS OR DATA TRACKING OF ANY KIND at the national level even at the CDC.

That is unless of course unless your Governor or Mayor, or state is doing it.

Absolutely ludicrous. The total mismanagement and KlusterPhucke is being run by a bunch of idiotic grabastic dipshits who couldn't find their ass with both hands is astounding. They couldn't find a clue with a bucket full of them.Whatta Buncha imbeciles.

As of this morning :
  • 667,801 diagnosed cases of this damn virus
  • 32,917 people have already died of this shit (that's a technical term) 
  • 4.93 % DEAD and don't tell me the actual number blah blah blah crap. 
Well I feel better now that I bitched, do you?
  1. Starting this Sunday on ESPN there is a 6 part (I think) new documentary being shown weekly that is all about the 6th and final season of the great 6 time NBA Champion Chicago Bulls as coached by the legendary Phil Jackson. Its called "The Last Dance", and aptly enough Phil named it that.

    At the start of their last season together, Jerry Krause the General manager told Phil that he could go 82-0 (which is to say he could run the table) and he would not be offered the head coaching job back at Chicago after this final season. I do not remember exactly why, but all the players knew it before the season began too. Michael Jordan told management he would decline to play for a different coach in Chicago (again, don't remember why exactly) and all of the players knew that also. Hence the name (and again , Phil named the season before it began)  as "The Last Dance".

    The documentary tells the story of that final season and according to the director and producers every one knew they were there shooting film and no one attempted to manage what they shot or what was included in the final product. MJ is quoted to have said  "If you didn't know anything else and just watched this film that he was going to come off as a total jerk, because no one would understand his motivations".

    He might be right because he was and is the most intense and competitive sportsman ever. It should be fascinating. I will delete any comment about LeBron James being better so be forewarned, I do not care for that clown.
  2. For some reason there are a ton of FBI bashers on the planet right now and I really don't get it. No organization could withstand the kind of intense scrutiny that they have had to endure for the past few years. They are the premier investigative agency in the world and they are better at what they do than anyone else and it seems like some people are not going to rest until they absolutely destroy it for purely political reasons. What a bunch of bullshit. No other agency can do what they do and enforce our laws like they do. Without it we are lost.
  3. I am scared right now. I'll admit it. It's sort of like that movie "Network", where the guy I think Howard , opens a window and starts yelling "I'm mad as hell and I am not gonna take it anymore." I HATE THIS SHIT. I knew it was coming and it started yesterday. Now they are telling my wife she may have to deploy as needed to the ICU or the ER , because they cancelled ALL of their contract agency nurses and now they want to start doing elective surgeries again. If they start , I don't see how they have enough nurses for all the patients, as they effectively fired all the ones taking care of certain areas, so if they start elective case surgeries, who is going to care for patients? They are going to expose her to more and more danger just because they are a bunch of foolish penny pinchers, This is my personal opinion and she has nothing to do with it. IT PISSES ME OFF THOUGH!!
  4. I heard / saw a Libertarian Independent point of view that said "It is not worth it to have the country totally shut down and 17 million people unemployed to save a few lives." I am not certain I have captured this sentiment correctly however no matter how they meant it, I do not understand it. I can't wrap my noggin around letting people die for the almighty dollar. Can anyone explain this to me?
  5. My daughter who I love and adore very much, whom I  send a copy of this blog every time its published and also know she doesn't read it, is the ABSOLUTE Queen of throwing out leftovers for whatever reason. If we need room, if its been there too long , whatever. Boom its gone. Also she does not put up with having expired or food that even has a hint of spoilage.

    I think I'll eat that later ---> Next Morning ---> BOOM --->Gone. Its sorta funny really , Even as fat as I am I cannot keep up with her, and I sometimes am an eating machine. HA!!

    Talk to ya later, there's a banana with my name on it in there somewhere,

    BigMike

1 comment:

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.