The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jesse James is a Dead Man and an Idiot.

I don't know if it is true, but, the rag papers and the internet is all abuzzin with the news that Jesse James has had an affair. His wife is actress Sandra Bullock. Supposedly their marriage is on the rocks.

If it is not true, then , well, oops! My bad. Sorry.

If true, then all I can say is "What an IDIOT".

How bad to you do you have to want to screw up to be an ugly mutt like him and screw up this bad with a wife like her? I am laughing he is such an idiot, if its true that is.

I cannot imagine. With my current wife, I've never even thought about it. If somebody were to say to me (and they won't , trust me, no one wants Fat, old and opinionated), "Do you want to do the nasty?, My answer has to be "Are you high?".

Why would I want to screw up the best thing that has ever happened to me ? Maybe I am fortunate, but , I cannot see an occasion where I could rationalize it and make it ok and then go do it. I would probably talk about it , but I would never do it. I don't think I am any exception to genetics, I think all guys are stupid enough to talk about it.

Good thing I am in charge of both heads huh?


Thankx for reading my rant !

bigmike

Visit my blog online at http://bigmikerant.blogspot.com/

I encourage you to leave your own comments or reactions to my rants (even if you don't agree with me) in the comments section on each post.

Join my facebook group "We are all tired of Bickering Politicians" at

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=292482513888.

We would love to have your voice added to the noise !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.