The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Shameless self promotion - YES I am !

Hey everybody,
 
I just wanted to take a minute to share some information.
 
  1. A new batch of my goods is up on eBay. Check them out here at the AnswrTek on line store http://www.auctiva.com/stores/viewstore.aspx?=&id=102857 You can also search for me by my seller name, (which is of course) - userID: AnswrTek
  2. My new business is up and running and so far, so good. If you know anybody in the area who could use some help with their home repairs Please PLUG ME ! My website that explains all that I can offer is at http://answrtek.com - Check it out and let me know what you think. I built it, designed the pages and the system used to move around within it and could use a little feedback. Since I live in such a dial - up (non-broadband area) part of the country, the site is designed to load any page over broadband in 5-8 seconds or less. Let me know if you experience significantly more time than that waiting on it to load. I'd like to know what your impressions (good and bad) of the site is and would like to know what your thoughts are that would make it better. Be Tough on me if you want. I'm a big boy. I can take it !
  3. My blog is updated to a new look and feel. Check it out at http://bigmikerant.blogspot.com
Why am I doing all of this you may wonder? Well....As you all may or may not know I am looking for work and am currently unemployed. My employer and I parted ways.
 
So.....Selling stuff on eBay and painting houses probably is not going to be a long term thing, but the ends got to get made somehow don't they?
 
So far , so good.
 
Next week I am going to sit on Hwy 53 and sell pencils and brooms while wearing my sunglasses. !!
 
If that don't work I'm going to hire me some cheerleaders and start having car washes in my driveway !
 
Monday I'm going to stand at the end of my driveway with a Cardboard sign "Will work for Junk to sell on eBay"
 
Later and have a great day!

Thankx,

bigmike

Check out http://answrtek.com my new business

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.