The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Changes to the BigMikeRant and I hate the stupid income tax

Good afternoon everybody,

Over the course of last several months I've been looking into somehow changing the BigMikeRant to be more responsive in today's media and to being a better place for a discussion about the ideas. I also know over the course of time I've had a little bit to say and I know when I have something to say sometimes it'll run to 20 pages and that gets a little tedious for some of my readers. I also know that a lot of people probably ignore the long written pages and I know I probably would too.

What I have started to do then is to create video versions of the BigMikeRant and then I'm sending notifications out in several ways in order to reach the largest audience that I possibly can. For example, where you used to get an e-mail that was multiple pages or you got a link to the website that had the BigMikeRant at http://bigMikerant. Blogspot.com, I've decided to begin a process where I am either converting some of the BigMikeRant subjects to video or I'm just starting to make the BigMikeRant in videos and posting those videos to YouTube, along with notifications on other sites.


Using this method, you don’t have to decide whether or not you want to read a 25 page manifesto on the BigMikeRant and instead you just get notification and it tells you there is a new video available and you can watch that if you want to. If not you can easily and effectively ignore and it didn't take a lot of your time.

I have also opened a Twitter account, Facebook account, YouTube account and have integrated all of them with my blog, effectively turning it all into one big video blog. You can leave comments individually on each service if you're a member or if you're a subscriber, or you can ignore it.

I really would like to hear or see some comments on set on it one of the services.

You can reach Big Mike at one of the following places:

·         Big Mike on Thumbtack.com
·         Big Mike On YouTube
·         Big Mike On Facebook
·         Big Mike on Twitter
·         Big Mike Rant
·         Big Mike on Yahoo Local


It seems to me that that is better in terms of market share and in terms of getting the message out to as many people, so that they can use the easiest form of technology. It also seems that viewing a video is the way to go, or at least it seems that way to me.

So here's the link to the YouTube page that lists all the videos, rant number five is all about taxes, and all about how I hate the stupid income tax laws, the stupid income tax loopholes, the greedy manipulative industry that grew up around the income tax and all of the other professions that are all about the need understand the tax code and how to manipulate it and manage it and avoid paying taxes. Near the end of the video is my suggestion about how to fix it to but they'll never do that because they're afraid of the power of the American taxpayer they being every politician who serves American citizens today.

Let me know what you think won't you?

I can take it.

After all I do call myself Big Mike.

Thanks for reading (and maybe watching my videos) my rant!


Sincerely yours (unless you're a politician),

– Big Mike