The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Observations from a forty five degree angle

Several things make me go whatever today and a few of them make me want to find the blathering idiots who propagate it and Gibbs-Smack them.

Like I care what happens or if this is read, but this is what I think.

Mostly is sorta like WTF dude?

  • Charlie Sheen sets new world record for Twitter ? And somehow he gets paid for his nonsense? Listen I don't begrudge any body any money for anything they have done to earn it, but being paid because you have a twitter account ? Are you serious? Yet another reason I'll probably never have a twitter account is because I can't stand the shorthand they use and I could care less what happens to (Insert Name - Famous Person) let alone Charlie Sheen. His TV show has always been a microcosm of him and somehow they found his recent behavior offensive? These guys must be idiots. Have you ever listened to him talk - at all ? He speaks just like every other over privileged, pampered , actor/singer/rock star/model does who has enough money to treat other people stupidly and act as immature as they want to without facing the consequences for his actions. Give me a break. Those TV guys are just pissed off because he is yakking about them . Who gives a rats ass ? Oh and John Stamos in his part on the show ? Can you say "cancelled" ? I knew that you could. And by the way - He is not in Rehab at home. He is at home being coddled by his entourage. He will never be in Rehab unless and until he is sentenced to it in a prison somewhere. Get over yourself.

  • A BYU athlete gets disciplined for having extra marital sex and then admitting it under the schools honor code? This is listed under a story about Charlie Sheen on a google list. I see the irony here, don't you? He is kicked off the basketball team, may not be able to remain in school and is under review because he admitted to sexual relations with his girlfriend. Sounds like he needed a big brother. One that can teach him to lie successfully. A good idea to have an honor code I guess, but I don't get the point of kicking him out of school or off the team. I wonder how it came up on conversation with school officials anyway....... "Say Brandon, you still a virgin, right?".

  • One friggin permit has been issued for drilling in the Gulf. One. How long must the workers suffer? Spare me the environmental nonsense. One year from now the same methods they use right now will be used to drill the next set of wells. Virtually nothing will change until the last spill is litigated, so nobody will demonstrate culpability because of change. The workers will not work and the economy will continue to suffer though. What the hell is the point ? One friggin permit. One. I can't believe they think we are this stupid.

  • Lou Dobbs is back on TV with a new FOX show (and I still don't care- MUTE BUTTON)

  • A new IPAD came out tod.......(Boring )

  • Chuck Lorre is an idiot !! ( http://www.popeater.com/2011/03/01/chuck-lorre-i-am-so-outta-here/ ) What ? Are we twelve and have any of these morons ever heard of a PR department. And Charlie is crazy ? WTF Dude? This is just another rich TV dude who has more money than he does sense. Oh and BTW - he's the exec producer of Two and a Half men I think.

See ya'll later - Bigmike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.