The Preamble to the Constitution

WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Monday, October 22, 2007

School suspends boy for drawing gun

School Suspends Boy for Drawing Gun

You have got to be kidding me? What planet are these morons from ? He is a second grader.

"...Kyle Walker, 7, was suspended last week for violating Dennis Township Primary School's zero-tolerance policy on guns, the boy's mother, Shirley McDevitt, told The Press of Atlantic City.

Kyle gave the picture to another child on the school bus, and that child's parents complained about it to school officials, McDevitt said. Her son told her the drawing was of a water gun, she said.

This is a real headline gleaned from AOL a few minutes ago. The same story can be found on the AP wire as well.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/school-suspends-boy-for-drawing-gun/20071020185109990001

This is so stupid. I really can't believe these were adults making these decisions.

I guess is he was playing hangman, they would charge him with stick murder huh?

Can you even believe how dumb this is?

If he drew a picture of a naked girl I guess he would be a sex offender too.

I don't believe I have ever seen anything this ignorant.

For once I am at a real loss for words to describe how much this really pisses me off.

I'm sure you can imagine.

Thankx- bigmike

 
posted from "The Rant from bigmike" at
 
Take a second and check out my new business at
 
http://answrtek.com and let me know what you think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome (Keep it clean and I will publish it.) I fully support the 1st and 2nd amendments. Nasty comments and SPAM are deleted.